Get a Free Quote Today
StrutFoot: Universal Flat Roof Support System. Designed & manufactured in the UK
StrutFoot - Call StrutDirect on 01922 650 174
StrutFoot H Frame Kit: Offers total control of cable management on flat roof installations.
Unistrut cutting service for H Frame kits available.
Recent Installation of StrutFoot
The StrutFoot™ Flat Roof Support System, offering total flexibility for design layout & installation.
- StrutFoot - Independently designed & manufactured in the UK
- UNISTRUT© framework provides strength & convenience for cable management installation
- Cross compatibility with all UNISTRUT© type brackets
- Fast & economical systems for mounting M&E services, Air Conditioning & refrigeration on flat roofs
- Easy to install for individual products or complete installations
- No penetration of waterproof roof membrane
- Standard & bespoke configurations to suit your requirements.
- Anti-Vibration pads pre attached to feet
- Feet & blocks available separately
- H Frame kits available with pre cut UNISTRUT© channel
- Complete backup for all your cable management requirements
StrutFoot Support System - Technical Information
|Part No.||Foot assembly supplied||Sliding arms supplied||Steel Frame Length (mm)||Steel Frame Width (mm)||Overall Max Width (mm)||Overall Min Width (mm)||Product Weight (Kg)||Max S.W.L (Kg)|
Welding to BS287-1
Galvanising to BS EN IS0 1461:1999
Latest news & updates from StrutFoot
Thursday 20th June 2013
StrutFoot new website has gone live. What does everybody think?
Joey Sumulong, Mechanical Project Engineer, contacted the office regarding a StrutFoot configuration to accomodate 2 large Air conditioning condenser units. The sheer size of the units dictated that a StrutFoot6 was recommended.
Once the StrutFoot6 had been installed, the two 285kg units were lifted by crane to the roof of the building in Colmore Row, Birmingham, and secured. The whole process took only a few hours and Joey stated later by email that the "Client was pleased with the installation".
(StrutFoot6 Shown with 2 crossbars removed)